How to Buy Online
RECEIVE DISCOUNTS, PREVIEW YOUR AWNING AND GET IT INSTALLED FAST
We make it easy to purchase your custom manufactured awning. Here’s how to do it and what to expect…
- Visit the product page and select the width and projection of your awning. Then click “Choose Fabric and Options”.
- With the Awning Configurator tool, select different fabrics, trim and frame colors that will compliment your home or business.
- Choose the mounting option you require depending on if you want your awning mounted to a wall, under a soffit or on top of your roof.
- Choose if you would like your motor on the left or right (facing awning). Consider where your closest power outlet is. Select an extended 24′ cord if necessary.
- To finish your awning configuration, select available accessories for your awning. Learn more about awning accessories here.
- When your happy with your configuration options, add the product to the cart and complete transaction.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER PURCHASE
- After purchase, you will immediately receive a Purchase Confirmation / Receipt email. Our customer support will contact you within 1 business day of purchase to schedule a visit with an installer to confirm you order options, measurement and mounting selection. You will also be able to see a physical sample of your chosen fabric. This will assure all is correct before your custom awning is manufactured.
- Your custom awning is then shipped to your local dealer (no shipping charges!)
- Our customer support staff will contact you to schedule a date and time for installation.